Turning 50 was a watershed moment. I thought retirement was 10 years away but I wasn’t sure because CSS and PSS experts are hard to find. A few minutes into our first appointment with Cameron my wife and I knew we were listening to a genuine CSS and PSS expert. Cameron’s advice explored all the …
Defined benefit advice
- Commonwealth Superannuation Scheme (CSS) including 54/11 strategies and transition to retirement
- Public Sector Superannuation (PSS) and Public Sector Superannuation Accumulation Product (PSSap)
- Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation Retirement Income (CCSri)
- Defence Force Retirement and Death Benefits Scheme (DFRDB)
- Military Superannuation and Benefits Scheme (MSBS)
- Australian Defence Force Superannuation (ADF Super)
- Unisuper, LGIA Super and QSuper.
I am one of very few planners in Australia with extensive experience across federal, state and local government defined benefit schemes. Importantly, I can advise on the structure that will provide the best outcomes across multiple funds.
Defined benefit schemes can be complex, and in certain circumstances the outcome can be substantially enhanced through various financial strategies. For this reason it is essential members get advice on how to best structure these funds.
If you would like to arrange a 15 minute complimentary discussion about ensuring your defined benefit is optimised, please contact me via the link below.
* Important note. This is not an endorsement of these specific products, and is general information only. Please consider whether any product is right for your situation or talk to me for personal advice. Always read the Product Disclosure Statement before you acquire any financial product.
Testimonials from defined benefit clients
Having spent 40+ years in the Royal Australian Navy and retaining my DFRDB super, I was keen to find an Advisor who knew how to manage my DFRDB. Cameron was highly recommended during my transition from Defence and from the moment we met with him we felt comfortable that our investments would be safe. Cameron …
Both myself and my wife were members of the CSS before retiring from the APS. Cameron Teague was recommended to us by trusted colleagues who had also used his advice for their own retirements. As a former senior Human Resources professional I appreciate the complexity and potential traps that poor advice could have on future …
Cameron Teague was recommended to me by a colleague. My husband spoke with him several years ago to investigate 54/11 options. It’s been great to be able to pick his brain around the complexities of CSS, 54/11 and redundancy and to know whether I leave my role through 54/11 or a redundancy, I know I’m …