Online Financial Planning
Clients living some distance from a CBD location often experience challenges in accessing the specialised financial planning expertise they require. I have opted to begin providing online services to my clients who are not based in South-East Queensland via either Microsoft Teams or Zoom.
Online appointments offer many of the benefits of a face to face meeting without the time and financial commitments of travelling. Both Teams and Zoom are secure, simple to use and don’t require a high internet speed. Both can be accessed using a variety of devices including smartphones, tablets and desktop computers.
I use Teams and Zoom to assist clients who are:
- Based overseas including DFAT and Austrade personnel working in overseas embassies (CSS, PSS and PSSap clients)
- Defence force personnel deployed overseas (DFRDB, MSBS and ADF clients)
- Australian Federal Police (AFP) personnel on overseas placements (CSS, PSS, PSSap clients)
- Living in regional locations such as Townsville, Cairns and Darwin
- Living in remote locations including remote Queensland and Northern Territory
Online appointments also allow me to maintain advice relationships with clients who have moved away from Brisbane e.g. to Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra.
This service will enable all of my clients, regardless of location, to access high quality strategic advice.
If you are in a remote, regional or overseas location, please contact me to discuss how I can assist you. If you are overseas we can arrange a 15 minute complimentary online appointment to explore your likely advice needs.