Education and Experience
I am a Certified Financial Planner (CFP)®. I have a Bachelor of Business (Accounting) and have completed both the Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment and the Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning through the Securities Institute of Australia.
I have been working in the Australian financial services industry for more than 20 years and a practicing financial planner since 2001. I have extensive experience in providing complex financial strategies combining best-in-practice products across both Industry Fund and retail product environments to deliver the best outcomes for clients.
For more detailed information about the types of advice services I am able to provide click here.
I have a specialty in complex superannuation strategies, in particular government and related defined benefit funds. I have been working in the ‘profit-for-members’ Industry Fund sector since 2006. I have provided comprehensive advice for members across a range of funds* including:
- Commonwealth Superannuation Scheme (CSS) including 54/11 strategies and transition to retirement
- Public Sector Superannuation (PSS) and Public Sector Superannuation Accumulation Product (PSSap)
- Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation Retirement Income (CCSri)
- Defence Force Retirement and Death Benefits Scheme (DFRDB)
- Military Superannuation and Benefits Scheme (MSBS)
- Australian Defence Force Superannuation (ADF Super)
- AustralianSuper, QSuper, HOSTPLUS, Unisuper, cbus, LGIAsuper, Sunsuper, HESTA and CareSuper.
I am one of very few planners in Australia with extensive experience across federal, state and local government defined benefit schemes. Importantly, I can provide strategic advice on the structure that will provide outcomes in line with your goals across a wide range of products and services.
If you would like to get in touch to see how I can assist you with planning your financial future, please click here.
* Important note. This is not an endorsement of these specific products, and is general information only. Please consider whether any product is right for your situation or talk to me for personal advice. Always read the Product Disclosure Statement before you acquire any financial product.